Request for Tenders - New Tractor
Published: Tuesday, 24 March 2015 09:13
The Town of Shelburne is seeking proposals for the supply of a new tractor for the Public Works Department. This tractor will be used for roadside brush cutting and as a sidewalk plough in the winter months.
The following specifications are required:
- 4 Wheel Drive Cab with Heater/AC
- Front Loader with Skid Steer Style Q/A
- 3 sets Rear Remotes
- 3 Point Hitch
- Hydrostatic Drive (3 range)
- 62 inch min width (with option expandable to 65 inch or more with offset mower attachment depending on manufacture spec)
- Rear wheel weights/tires weighted for offset mower Agri Tires
- Minimum 33 PTO Horsepower
Equipped with: Minimum 55 inch offset flail mower to cut grass and heavy vegetation along shoulders and ditches along roads in town.
Please state warranty. FOB Shelburne.
Submission Deadline Extended
Proposals are to be directed to:
Dylan Heide, Town of Shelburne CAO,
no later than 4:00 PM on April 10th, 2015
phone: 902-875-2991 Ext. 5
Fax: 902- 875-3932
Complete tender document available on request.